Sunday, July 12, 2009

So a lot has been going on in my life and I warned you all that I would be horrible at this blogging thing, so here it goes...I have been working like 60 hours a week which takes away my daily summer swimming time but money is money so I gotta take the OT while it's available. I have a new man in my life, his name is Brian Limb and I hope that you can all get to know him and like him. He makes me so happy. UMMMM oh yeah Strawberry days was a blast as always though kind of cold and definately rainy, the 4th of July was okay but I really miss the fireworks in mom's backyard. Anywho drop me a line at my new email address because my main one got deleted (long story). My new email is duvalljamie@q.com. Love Ya All!

1 comment:

  1. So your name will be Jamie Lynn Limb
    Lynn Limb, Julie Gulia?
    haha

    ReplyDelete